It’s time to plan your outdoor concert. You have lots of decisions to make, not the least of which is where to have it.
- Location: consider where on – or off campus – works logistically.
- Infrastructure: You’ll need to build a stage, sound, lights… not to mention adequate bathrooms, ingress and egress, and emergency access.
- Crowd Control: How many people can attend? Do you need to create “pods” or sections? Do you need to put up perimeter fencing to contain the event?
- Power: Is there enough to run a concert, or do you need to bring in generators?
- Local Laws: are there noise ordinances or curfews for outdoor events?
Schedule a zoom meeting with a Concert Ideas agent to discuss all of this and more. We’re here to help you plan your concert… from start to finish!